I make my kids watch musicals with me, working to indoctrinate them as early as possible!
Molly asked her aunt Lindsay if she'd seen the film. Roland chimed in "It's funny and has great songs", which is so true. He continued: "It's an old movie, from the nineteens." We all had to laugh at that phrasing from our millennial child, born in 2002, so he asked, "Is it from the eighteens?" It's delightful to me that the 'nineteens' are so far removed from his experience, it can be used to encapsulate that whole period of history.
| Taken by Grandpa in the Green house earlier this month on a camping trip |
I love the pictures below of your friends. You bare feet had me grinning!! I have SO MANY wonderful memories with you!!
ReplyDeleteI must confess, I have not seen it, but I will remedy that as soon as I'm able. Loved the "nineteens" bit!
ReplyDelete