Well, I broke it.
I do not recommend this approach to your 2nd trimester. Especially if you have 4 children and the book fair is NEXT WEEK!
So how did it happen? I was getting some fliers and posters out of the storage room at school that I keep book fair stuff stashed. I tripped, landed funny on my foot, and later that evening (when I could no longer walk) it was x-rayed, and sure enough, it was broken.
I must be off it for another 4 weeks, and hopefully I will be good as new then. But this is boring...
Saturday afternoon, it was so nice we all ventured into the backyard (some had been there for hours, for others this was a major event). Jack took his bottle and laid down in the play house. We thought it was worth getting out the camera!
Molly tried to learn to cartwheel, with Roland instructing her.
While he snarfed down his Easter bunny.
And Dad instituted an improvised backyard golf tournament.
Ouch!! Hope it heals quickly and you have enough books to see you through your weeks of limited mobility. :(
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Broken bones and motherhood are not a good combination. Any other time you might appreciate staying off your feet for four weeks. I'm excited about your new pregnancy. I did try to comment when you made the announcement but after writing a long, long message, it didn't post. As usual, it was way past my bedtime and my patience was gone...BUT CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDelete