Thursday, May 31, 2012

Have the pregnancy hormones arrived?

Now, if you are reading this, and thought I was already acting hormonally---shush!

Yesterday I felt unreasonably sad at several points during the day.  In the afternoon he was going to buy a new pair of shoes, and I didn't want him to leave me.  So he waited until the big kids got home from school.  I still didn't want him to leave, but I did survive the 30 minutes he was away.

Today I checked Entertainment Weekly dot com, and noticed that there was a link to the newly released trailer for Les Miserables.  Like an idiot I clicked.


So then I sobbed uncontrollably for 10 minutes.  I have to be honest--I've never seen Les Miz without crying, and I've seen it performed many times.  But usually I wait til the end.  Today the sacrifices the mother in this trailer make, just undid me.

Fortunately, this guy came and hugged and kissed me a lot.  So that was all right.

1 comment:

  1. At least I'm not the only one who has been crying a lot this week. But I don't have pregnancy as an excuse! I saw that trailer last night, too. I cannot wait! Hmmmm . . . girls' night?

    ReplyDelete