Why yes, yes I am! I am 36 weeks tomorrow. I realized I haven't said much about this pregnancy. It's not that I think pregnancy is boring, it's just that there isn't much to say about a normal, healthy pregnancy (broken foot notwithstanding). The doctor is pleased. I am starting to feel as if I am running out of room for the both of us in this body. My due date is August 7th. I have been induced once at 39 weeks (Lillian). I have been induced once at 8 days overdue (Molly), and have gone into labor at 5 days (Jack) and 6 days (Roland) overdue respectively. My OB is great, and would be happy to induce me earlier, however, I am a reluctant dialater, and both inductions were attempted when I was finally a fingertip dilated. I agree with his general philosophy that an induction is a good idea only if it is unlikely to force an emergency C-section. I am grateful we have C-sections, that's the way I came into the world, as did 3 of my younger siblings (my mom is a saint), but I'm not aiming for one!
So I try not to be too attached to my due date (that's pretty futile though). One funny thing about me is I've never delivered in the month I was due. Roland was due in November, born December 3rd, Molly in January, born in February, my little outlier Lillian was due in September but arrived August 30th (and then had jaundice so I spent several days in September in the hospital anyway!), and Jack was due in August, (day before Lillian's birthday), and was born September 3rd. So I feel like, since I'm due at the beginning of the month, rather than at the end, I could have a late July baby, rather than a mid August one!
For photos, I have nearly a year worth of photos from my better camera, that finally got uploaded. Last year sometime I made dresses for the girls! I figure Molly will not always be willing to match Lillian, so I need to take advantage while she's still so accommodating!
My mom bought the fabric, and these cute buttons from Greenbaum's on Lillian's jumper.
Here's the boys too. I didn't make their clothes but I did make them!
No comments:
Post a Comment