Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Is the show over?

Molly's Pentacle Theater debut has come to an end.  She is facing the Willy Wonka, in red.  She was the littlest girl in the cast, and the second youngest.

I don't have great pictures of her in the show, though the person who took these did a great job overall.

You're not supposed to take pictures yourself of the cast in costume. (And they don't appear in costume after the show).  That is the theater company's rule.

More on Willy Wonka later.

Goals:  Scriptures are going really well, even if 2 days the family I read scriptures with was someone elses!

Physical.  I got a new wii exercise game, and have 2 dates this week for walking/exercise.  If we can just avoid the stomach flu that Jack came down with last night, if it just won't spread, we'll be in good 'shape'.  Fruits and veggies have been going pretty well, but 5 seems to be almost my daily max.  So I'd like to raise the bar for myself, try to have 5 be unusual, and more be the norm.

Creative.  Well, I'm doing this!  I knew with the babysitting and Willy Wonka show, that would have to take a back seat, but I'm back baby.

Something funny:  While watching an NFL playoff game last week, Lillian sees a player drop a pass.  She observes "I would hold on to the football!"

No comments:

Post a Comment