That's all that needs to be said for Christmas right? It was a good season. I made Lillian a new color-wheel quilt, and some other stuff...
Here is Anthony, by the Christmas tree, with his long curly hair. I gave a little sob when I saw these photos. Why did we cut it?
Here are some running around outside this winter or maybe spring pictures.
I like those kids.
I was just contemplating making a post similar to this one, since I haven't posted about anything since last November (which post I didn't get up until April...). I really don't like Facebook that much, and I really enjoyed blogging (so much more rewarding and private). Yes, it takes time, but it's worth it. So I'm going to try to resurrect my blog and keep up with my few friends who are still blogging. I'm happy to see you are among them! ;)
ReplyDelete