So I took my kids to the park with fountains. Some of them had a great time. One member of the family thought I meant a different location, and got even with me by refusing to have a good time.
I love to see any sibling affection and care.
Jack is getting to the age where he cries if he thinks we are going to go somewhere, and then don't.
Lillian just laughed like crazy when the fountains started at noon. She never got that wet (it wasn't particularly warm) but she loved it so!
Molly was a great sport, and got dripping wet several times.
Roland chilled with Jack for a long time.
So for a lunch time, I was a good mom to 3 out of 4. Pretty good for me.







Sounds like a passing grade to me! :) Love the photo of Molly and especially the one of Roland on the sidewalk.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I don't think I know where that park is. There was one by us in West Salem, but there were always a bunch of wild kids with no parents. Plus Eleanor was pretty little back then.
ReplyDelete