For us, it was this Tuesday. Finally I braved a solo trip with Jack (where he left the vehicle). I explained to Lillian we were going just to story time, not to play (Jack dashes away at the library). He was strapped into the stroller when we weren't in the story time room (which has a baby gate, bless them!).
I swear, Jack owns other shirts!
Lillian and he were so happy to be back. I think Jack really appreciated me acting like a mom who takes him somewhere fun.
I was happy to pick up some on reserve books!
Lillian refused to put her shoes back on as we were leaving the library, Jack tried to run away from me on our way to the stroller (I snagged him by his collar luckily, I can't run). But we survived, and we were happy!
Wow! You are so brave! I don't think I ever would have tried the library if I were in your condition. I'm so impressed.
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope I haven't given you a complex about that shirt. It's a great shirt :)