When it is open, we go to the Saturday Market nearly every week.
These are Molly's photos of us setting off Saturday morning.
Here's Grandma who comes with us.
Lindsay kindly joined us, and held Jack the whole time. After lunch, the bigger kids climbed under our table, for reasons known only to them.
Then I drove home, and ran out of gas within a mile of the gas station (which I'd passed, intending to turn around after off-loading some children), and within a mile of our house. Luckily my brother Brad rescued us, for which I was exceedingly grateful. He was even nice about it, saying, 'that's what it's like living on the edge'.









I love that first photo of you. That's great that you guys go every week. I used to go, once upon a time, when life was a couple of children simpler. But we should reinstate that tradition, especially since it's just a two-mile walk from our house!
ReplyDeleteDoug and I are still laughing at your family picture...Wesley holding Lillian's head up for the picture. VERY Funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm in town now and getting settled and I'll give you a ring in the next few days so we can get together.