I have to say, spring cleaning is a double edged sword. It's so nice to have a room very clean, but you see how dusty and grimy things are, and you can't un-know that. I set a goal to have each room spring-cleaned by the end of the school year. So far, I'm on track, but right now half of the house is nice, and half is extra yucky. I've also been really putting off the two hardest rooms--the kitchen and the living room. Now these rooms receive the lions' share of the day to day cleaning, but the living room is so big and full, and the kitchen is the kitchen.
How about a few more wedding pictures? Here is the lovely candy table.
Me and my sweet girl. I really try to be in some pictures because I am shocked by how few pictures I have of my parents from my childhood.
Crystal, and her daughter. She is my oldest friend, and her daughter kindly came to the temple to wrangle children for us. She even did it as a service project!
I like this one of Melanie, my baby sister.
My sweet niece.
The Cowan family. Our neighbors for years. It was so wonderful of them to come, and bring their new babies.
I really like this picture of my brother-in-law, and his son. It is crazy, I just realized I have a new brother in law!
Doesn't she just look so cute?
Okay, enough for today!









I'm loving all the wedding pics! Kudos to you for making an effort to be in the photos yourself.
ReplyDelete(And what is this "spring cleaning" you speak of? Maybe I should try it sometime...)