If you're my visiting teachees this March, it will get you vanilla pound cake. I can't seem to work Visiting teaching back into my 5 kids having life. It's not that I have no time. Obviously that's pretty much never true of anyone. It's not that I don't care. I just can't seem to get that many stars to align: Well (healthy) kids, thinking of it in the first place, in contact with my companion, able to find everyone's phone number, able to get a hold of the women, able to find a time that works for everyone, able to get babysitting, or have a vehicle available ...
It's just a really big constellation to put in place every single month. I hope I get better soon. When I dropped off these cakes, not a single person was home, so I didn't even see them when I dropped off the goodies. One person, I didn't have her email address, so I couldn't even let her know in time (last day of the month) that the cake was from me. Ahh....success....
No comments:
Post a Comment