Tuesday, April 2, 2013

When can we go to Gilbret's house?

Intentional misspelling above!
 Lillian frequently asks to go to the Gilbert Discovery Village, to which we have a family pass *thanks Grandma!
 I've gotten better at taking all 5.  It may be easier than taking three.  I've never tried that (with the younger set)
I've noticed my kids are starting to realize that they are the playmates available  and are playing together more harmoniously at times.  Then it passes.  Jack is throwing sand above.

I found a little girl who was lost.  A grandma type lady and I worked together to reunite her with her mom.  The little girl cried 'what if she left?'  The grandma and I shared an amused glance, for we knew that her mom had definitely not left.  They were happily reunited.  Not ten minutes later Jack and another toddler, related to the grandma took off for the front gate at the same time, and they both had to be found and stopped from the suicide attempt.

3 comments:

  1. We have a pass too. I don't go as often as the kids would like me to. I have such a hard time keeping track of them that I hate to go without Grant as another pair of eyes. They never want to be in the same room or section of the outdoor play area at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is getting so big and is growing into such a beautiful girl (I almost said pre-teen, but stopped myself as I know I would freak out if someone said that to me about my daughter, but I'm trying to differentiate her age from a little girl). Why are our kids growing up so darn fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a brave woman! It looks like they all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete