Friday, April 22, 2011

Do you really want to know?

Confessions:
#1  I still haven't done the dishes in the background of the photo.  Our family currently requires running the dishwasher 2-3 times a day and I don't seem to be able to keep up with that, even with Wesley's help.
#2  The plan is that I do all the laundry twice a week, fold it, return it to bedrooms on those days.  Since Jack has been born, I don't think laundry day has ever been just one day (unless we have guests coming and Wesley intervenes in emergency mode.  And then usually there is still a load in the dryer and the washer).
#3  I sent the big kids to bed tonight without making them brush their teeth.
#4  This was just after giving them each five jellybeans in lieu of the dessert I had rashly promised earlier in the evening to get them to stop eating!
 
Now you know.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad at all. We never keep up with our dishes that can't go in the dishwasher, and we're so-so at the ones that do (and that's only because Grant loads it if I unload it). I don't have a laundry day. I get to it when I get to it-- or when I run out of skivvies, whichever comes first. My family room always has at least one load of laundry waiting in a basket to be put away (unless we have guests that we can't keep only in the living room). Right now, there are four loads staring me in the face, a few of those from last week.

    But I appreciate you keeping it real :)

    ReplyDelete