Sunday, May 1, 2011

Are we done yet?

Wedding week is finally over.  No, I'm not talking about Kate and William. Rather, the truly important couple, my sister Ashley and her husband Matt.   I'm so glad it's over, but I don't have the energy to begin to document it right now.  So instead, cute pictures.
 She was pulling on the gas over and over.  She may be my real dirt biker child.  Last year, she'd climb on Molly's motorcycle.  (Yes of course she has one, didn't your 7 year old girl?) and make engine sounds.  Not low rumbles, but the high squeal of a racing motocross bike.  This is her uncle Patrick's street bike that Wesley is currently defying death with.

I couldn't get him to look at me at all!  I guess he's been waiting all these months for a chance at a bike.

Molly cried last night when Ashley left with her new husband.  She loves her so.  But she smiled a lot today, so that was an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment