So I spent a lovely Wesley's birthday with his parents, his brother, Patrick, and his family. Unfortunately, I can't find my camera. Lillian did something with it. Oh dear!
In funny stories--Lillian was swatted on her bottom for some misbehavior this week, then I went further into her room to get something out of the closet, when I got to her door to leave, I realized that she had locked me and Roland into her bedroom. She was unhappy with the two of us, and lock someone in their room for timeout is an appropriate response in this house. Luckily, Wesley was home, and I was properly chastised.
Okay, here are some more wedding photos.
 |
| Typical Roland behavior |
 |
| My sweet niece, Jayden (whose saintly mother came to help watch kids while we were in the temple) |
 |
| My baby sister Melanie, waiting with Ashley's bouquet. |
This waiting outside these doors didn't happen when Wesley and I got married there, 13 years ago. We just came out of the dressing rooms out the front door. This seems nicer.
 |
Lillian came right up to Ashley after she came out. I love this picture.
|
 |
| This one is so sweet too. |
 |
| The group picture. My in-laws and Staci and my niece are there, which means a lot to me. |
The photos of Matt's side of the family are very nice, but I am focusing on ours here.
 |
| First family photograph since this: |
 |
| Yes, we were all that young once. |
 |
| I kind of like this one. |
 |
My mom looked so pretty on the wedding day. I was very happy for her. Considering the state of her health, that was an accomplishment.
Okay, I think I'm done for tonight. More to follow! |
Oh, my goodness! Ashley is married! Her dress--she is gorgeous. What a great time.
ReplyDelete