Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Does it seem like some Willy Wonka posts are missing?

Posting had really hit a nadir when Molly was performing this show.  I'll make up for it a little.

Here she is after her last performance.  She'd been promised flowers, and flowers she got.  (Luckily I remembered after seeing the show Saturday night, and found somewhere that could sell fresh flowers as well as gasoline before Sunday at 10:45PM)  Thanks Safeway.

I don't know why I don't have a decent photo, but here she is with Madeline, her partner.

The director, Jo Dodge, who molly loved!  Sorry about the closed eyes!  Jo is kind of a local instituation in the Theater community here.
The assistant director, Rachel.  She was great and very sweet to my Molly.

Some of the gang.
Molly with Willy Wonka himself.

Her carpooling buddies.  I kind of miss them, especially N, who always asked me questions and seemed interested in my thoughts.

Molly cried a lot the next day, which is what led directly to her being in Bye Bye Birdie this spring.  I am a little bit of a softie, and I know there aren't always opportunities, you've got to take them when you can get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment